Education should be for all and no disability hinders one from getting the best of education.
Assistive technology has really changed the game and we can’t be thankful enough for helping people with special needs surpass all the challenges and stand strong with all they wish to learn.
TED Talk is always a delight to watch and the list below is specially curated to dig deep into the use of assistive technology and what wonders it has been doing for people with special needs.
1. Hype, Hope & Assistive Technology | Michael Boninger | TEDxUniversityofPittsburgh
2. TALK: An Assistive Device to Convert Breath into Speech | Arsh Shah Dilbagi | TEDxGateway
3. A new approach to rehabilitation … with robots | Michelle Johnson | TEDxPenn
4. Shape-Morphing Smart Materials; The Future of Assistive Technology | Mark C Ransley | TEDxUCL
5. Technology for mental health | Tanzeem Choudhury | TEDxDhaka
If you are familiar with use of assistive tech, make sure you mention in the comment section below!