Join in to hear, John Skuce, Helpdesk Manager at Campbell University talk about:
- How did Campbell University identify the need for After Hours Help Desk Support for Blackboard® LMS?
- What changes they made to set up an After Hours Help Desk Support?
- How did they perform due diligence and proof of concept?
- How much did it cost?
- What are the lessons learnt after implementing the change?
- What role did BlackBeltHelp play in implementing and executing the change?
Date and Time:
About the Presenter
John Skuce is currently the helpdesk manager at Campbell University in Buies Creek, North Carolina. Over the past 15 years, John has supervised the growth and development of the helpdesk as it has grown from a one-person department to a team of 6 full-time technicians. The helpdesk is tasked with serving 1,500 part-time and full-time faculty and staff and over 6,000 students on 4 campuses with everything from hardware support to software and malware issues to training members of the campus community to utilize the technology offered by the University.
In his BC days (Before Campbell) John was a restauranteur, math instructor, and a technical trainer. John was privileged to attend both NC State University (Go Pack) and UNC Chapel Hill (Go Heels). John enjoys hiking and camping in his spare time.
Who should be attending?
Anyone involved in managing/improving end user IT Help Desk experience like CIO, IT Director, Help Desk Manager, Administrator, and Support Specialist etc.
The Campus Consortium offers Grant Programs towards a variety of products and services. Learn more.
For more latest updates, You can join us on Twitter, Linkedin